You’re almost a fluent speaker with words like spaghetti, ravioli, and mozzarella, right? Well, pretty close.
Luckily, with our Rustic Style Meatballs in Authentic Marinara Sauce, you’ll feel transported to Italy every time you prepare our delectable dish in your cucina (kitchen).
That’s four words you know now. You’re a natural!
MEATBALLS: Beef, Water, Parmesan Cheese, Toasted wheat crumbs, Salt, Dried garlic, Spice Extracts.
SAUCE: Water, Concentrated crushed tomatoes and tomato paste, Tomatoes (tomatoes, tomato juice, citric acid, salt, calcium chloride), Onions, Olive oil, Salt, Spices, Dehydrated garlic, Concentrated lemon juice, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Parsley.
1. Throw away this cardboard sleeve and the plastic cover.
2. Realize you still need instructions and grab cardboard from the recycling bin.
3. Remove meatballs from plastic pouch and place in a medium-sized saucepan (use a large pot if you heat both pouches).
4. Bring to a gentle boil over medium heat.
5. Reduce to medium low heat and cover.
6. Simmer for 15-17 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
7. Remove from heat and serve.
1. Remove all packaging, except plastic pouch, destroying any evidence that dish was store-bought.
2. Fill a large pot ¾ full with water, refer to this only as “the water bath”.
3. Bring the water bath to a boil and turn down to low heat.
4. Carefully place your vacuum sealed Certified Angus Beef® Meatballs in its bath.
5. Cover and heat for 25-30 minutes.
6. Tell anyone who will listen that this is a gourmet culinary technique called Sous-Vide (pronounced soo-veed), and that you are very fancy and cultured.
7. Carefully remove meatballs, open pouch and serve.
8. Impress everyone.
1. Remove cardboard sleeve and the plastic cover.
2. Leave meatballs in tray and cut a small slit in pouch.
3. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes and rest 2 minutes.
4. Microwave for an additional 3 minutes, or until heated through.
5. Let stand for 2 minutes, carefully remove from pouch and serve.