You’ll be hard-pressed to find another place in the world that has put so much time, energy, and passion into the art of grilling and smoking meat. And we’d know, because we’ve been taking notes. We have studied the craft of the Texas BBQ style and are bringing it to you, slathered all over our signature Pork Back Ribs. So dig in, and y’all come back now. Yah hear!
Pork back ribs, BBQ sauce (water, sugar, vinegar, tomato paste, salt, spices and seasoning, modified corn starch, canola oil, flavour, hydrolyzed soy protein, dehydrated onion and garlic, xanthan gum, sunflower oil), Smoke.
1. First things first: fire up the ol’ BBQ to medium-high heat.
2. Remove your juicy, tender ribs from package.
3. Keep any saucy goodness left behind. (You never know when you might wanna baste.)
4. Throw’em on the grill for 10 minutes or until hot.
5. Slather with sauce, should the mood strike you.
6. Flip ribs halfway through cooking for those mouth-watering grill marks, or keep them bone side down until thoroughly heated. But you’re a grill master, so you already knew that.
1. Remove ribs from plastic pouch.
2. Place ribs, coated in sauce, on a foil-lined baking tray or ovenproof dish.
3. Heat in a preheated 400℉/200℃ oven for 15-20 minutes.
4. Brush ribs with any remaining sauce as desired.
5. Remove from oven and serve.
1. Throw away the cardboard box.
2. Realize you still need instructions and grab cardboard from recycling bin.
3. Make slits in the plastic pouch with a knife and place ribs in microwave-safe dish.
4. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes, turn and heat for an additional 2 1/2 minutes or until heated through.
5. Let stand for 2 minutes, carefully remove from pouch and serve.