It happened early on, in the name of civilized manners, but none the less, it’s a little piece of childhood joy we’re all denying ourselves every day. So, let this be your hall pass, your unsolicited permission slip to open up these ribs and get a little messy. Actually, not just a little messy, a lot messy. You owe it to yourself to let your hair down, kick your feet up, and put all reservations on hold. Dig into these Maplewood Smoked Ribs, and let yourself get a little wild
Spiced pork back ribs (dehydrated onion, spices and spice extracts, dehydrated garlic, torula yeast, dehydrated green bell pepper, sugar, citric acid, canola oil, dried tomato, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, ascorbic acid, flavour, smoke), BBQ sauce [water, brown sugar, tomato paste, vinegar, salt, Worcestershire sauce (vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, water, salt, caramel, garlic powder, sugar, spices, tamarind, flavour, sulphites), modified corn starch, smoke flavour, caramel, spices and spice extracts, sodium benzoate, onion powder, garlic powder].
1. First things first: fire up the ol’ BBQ to medium-high heat.
2. Remove your juicy, tender ribs from package.
3. Keep any saucy goodness left behind. (You never know when you might wanna baste.)
4. Throw’em on the grill for 10 minutes or until hot.
5. Slather with sauce, should the mood strike you.
6. Flip ribs halfway through cooking for those mouth-watering grill marks, or keep them bone side down until thoroughly heated. But you’re a grill master, so you already knew that.
1. Remove ribs from plastic pouch.
2. Place ribs, coated in sauce, on a foil-lined baking tray or ovenproof dish.
3. Heat in a preheated 400℉/200℃ oven for 15-20 minutes.
4. Brush ribs with any remaining sauce as desired.
5. Remove from oven and serve.
1. Throw away the cardboard box.
2. Realize you still need instructions and grab cardboard from recycling bin.
3. Make slits in the plastic pouch with a knife and place ribs in microwave-safe dish.
4. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes, turn and heat for an additional 2 1/2 minutes or until heated through.
5. Let stand for 2 minutes, carefully remove from pouch and serve.