Found a genius way to use our 44th Street® Chili? Have an unpublished cook book of your own? We want you to share your recipes with us! From your quirkiest to the most creative recipes – the ones you’re most proud of. Our collective stomachs will thank you.
1 Package of 44th Street Turkey Chili
1 Bunch of Leafy Greens (Spinach/Lettuce/Baby Kale/whatever you like)
1 Bag of Tortilla Chips (we like the mini rounds)
Cheddar Cheese, shredded - to taste
Sour Cream (or Balkan Yogurt) - to taste
4-6 chopped Roma Tomatoes (any Tomato will do but you don't need 6 huge Tomatoes)
chives (to taste)
1. Heat 44th Street Turkey Chili according to package directions
2. While awaiting the tasty 44th Street Turkey Chili prepare the Greens by washing, drying and tearing them into bite size pieces - split evenly among plates.
3. Layer the Tortilla chips on top of the Greens
4. Scoop the 44th Street Turkey Chili on top of the Tortilla chips
5. Sprinkle with shredded Cheese & chopped Tomatoes, dollop with Sour Cream and chives
* you can also use Tortilla bowls to jazz up the plating