Well that’s not only true because flies, like all of us, find honey to be wildly delicious. It’s because being sweet and nice can get you a whole lot further than anything else. You know, like getting yourself out of a particularly sticky situation, purely through a little added kindness.
Indulge your sweeter side with our delicious
Glazed Honey Garlic Slow Cooked Pork Back Ribs.
Where the sweet meets the savoury.
Pork back ribs, Honey garlic sauce [sugars (sugar, fructose, corn syrup, honey, blackstrap molasses), water, soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt, sodium benzoate),modified corn starch,hydrolyzed soy protein, dehydrated garlic, garlic (garlic, water), garlic extract,caramel,salt,potassium sorbate,soy lecithin,xanthan gum, spices].
Product can be frozen, defrost before heating. Ensure product is thoroughly heated (165℉/74℃) before serving. Since appliances vary, heating instructions are guidelines only.
1. First things first: fire up the ol’ BBQ to medium-high heat.
2. Remove your juicy, tender ribs from package.
3. Keep any saucy goodness left behind. (You never know when you might wanna baste.)
4. Throw’em on the grill for 10 minutes or until hot.
5. Slather with sauce, should the mood strike you.
6. Flip ribs halfway through cooking for those mouth-watering grill marks, or keep them bone side down until thoroughly heated. But you’re a grill master, so you already knew that.
1. Remove ribs from plastic pouch.
2. Place ribs, coated in sauce, on a foil-lined baking tray or ovenproof dish.
3. Heat in a preheated 400℉/200℃ oven for 15-20 minutes.
4. Brush ribs with any remaining sauce as desired.
5. Remove from oven and serve.
1. Throw away the cardboard box.
2. Realize you still need instructions and grab cardboard from recycling bin.
3. Make slits in the plastic pouch with a knife and place ribs in microwave-safe dish.
4. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes, turn and heat for an additional 2 1/2 minutes or until heated through.
5. Let stand for 2 minutes, carefully remove from pouch and serve.