So go ahead, have it your way. With our melt-in-your-mouth Authentic BBQ Style Pulled Pork, deciding how, where, and when you enjoy it is totally up to you. But you didn’t need us to tell you that. Maybe you’ll try it on a Kaiser bun.
Or whip up a pulled pork taco. Perhaps you’re feeling really wild and want it smothered over a heaping pile of pancake flapjacks. Your pork, your call.
Pork, BBQ sauce [sugars (sugar/glucose-fructose, refiners’molasses), tomato paste, cayenne pepper sauce (cayenne red peppers, vinegar, water, salt, garlic powder), vinegar, modified corn starch, water, concentrated pineapple juice, spices and spice extracts (mustard), salt, natural smoke flavour, caramel colour, tamarind, sodium benzoate, garlic powder, onion powder].
1. Remove all packaging, except plastic pouch, destroying any evidence that dish was store-bought.
2. Fill 4-qt. sauce pan ¾ full with water, refer to this only as “the water bath.”
3. Bring the water bath to a boil and turn off heat.
4. Carefully place your vacuum sealed BBQ Style Pulled Pork in its bath.
5. Cover and heat for 12-15 minutes.
6. Tell anyone who will listen that this is a gourmet culinary technique called Sous-Vide (pronounced soo-veed), and that you are very fancy and cultured.
7. Carefully remove the pulled pork, open pouch and display amongst other gourmet dishes.
8. Impress everyone.
1. Remove pork from plastic pouch and place in an ovenproof dish. DO NOT USE TRAY PROVIDED, IT WILL MELT.
2. Heat in a preheated 350°F/180°C oven for 25-30 minutes or until hot.
3. Remove from oven and serve.
1. Throw away the cardboard sleeve and the plastic cover.
2. Realize you still need instructions and grab cardboard from recycling bin.
3. Leave pork in black tray, and make 3 slits in the pouch with a knife.
4. Microwave on MEDIUM for 5 minutes.
5. Let stand for 2 minutes, carefully remove from pouch and serve.