Maybe in the shower, clutching the shampoo bottle, gleefully reciting an Oscars speech. Or on a coffee table podium, as though you’ve just won Olympic gold. Now, imagine if you could experience all the greatness and glory of being a champion, in your own backyard. It’s possible.
With our Bite-Off-The-Bone™ Ribfest Style Pork Back Ribs, you can feel like a true prizewinning pitmaster. Watch as your friends and family enjoy each perfect rib, in total awe of you and your grill skills. Welcome to your very own Ribfest.
Pork back ribs, BBQ sauce [sugars (sugar/glucose-fructose, refiners’ molasses), tomato paste, cayenne pepper sauce (cayenne red peppers, vinegar, water, salt, garlic powder), vinegar, modified corn starch, water, concentrated pineapple juice, spices and spice extracts (mustard), salt, smoke flavour, caramel colour, tamarind, sodium benzoate, garlic powder, onion powder], Smoke.
1. First things first: fire up the ol’ BBQ to medium-high heat.
2. Remove your juicy, tender ribs from package.
3. Keep any saucy goodness left behind. (You never know when you might wanna baste.)
4. Throw’em on the grill for 10 minutes or until hot.
5. Slather with sauce, should the mood strike you.
6. Flip ribs halfway through cooking for those mouth-watering grill marks, or keep them bone side down until thoroughly heated. But you’re a grill master, so you already knew that.
1. Remove ribs from plastic pouch.
2. Place ribs, coated in sauce, on a foil-lined baking tray or ovenproof dish.
3. Heat in a preheated 400℉/200℃ oven for 15-20 minutes.
4. Brush ribs with any remaining sauce as desired.
5. Remove from oven and serve.
1. Throw away the cardboard box.
2. Realize you still need instructions and grab cardboard from recycling bin.
3. Make slits in the plastic pouch with a knife and place ribs in microwave-safe dish.
4. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes, turn and heat for an additional 2 1/2 minutes or until heated through.
5. Let stand for 2 minutes, carefully remove from pouch and serve.